Here you can get answers to your questions about how the site works, how to use our custom tools, and how to contact us if you need further assistance.
Learn more about SafetySign.com’s history and other information.
- About SafetySign.com
- Becoming a Charity Partner
- Becoming a Distributor
- Contacting Customer Service
- Frequently Asked Questions
Using This Website
Learn more about our shipping, return and other policies or how to use our custom tools.
- Low Price Guarantee
- Return Policy
- Sales Tax
- Saving Your Shopping Cart
- Setting Up a Net30
- Shipping and Delivery
- Signing in to Your Account
- Tracking an Order
Standards / Compliance
Get help understanding SafetySign.com’s range of MUTCD and ANSI products here.
- ANSI Format
- ANSI Z535 2007 Revision
- ANSI Z535 Safety Headers
- ANSI Z535 Safety Symbols
- ANSI Z535.4 Safety Labels
- Determine correct viewing distances
- NFPA Diamonds
- OSHA Format
- OSHA or ANSI
- Safety Sign Requirements
- UL Recognition
- What are ANSI Color Codes?
- What are OSHA Color Codes?
Learn information that can help you choose the best material, size, or design for your needs.
- 10 Signs that Every Parking Lot Should Have
- Determining Reflectivity
- MUTCD Stop Signs
- Sign Durability
- Sign Maintenance
- Signs vs Labels
- Stop Paddles FAQ
- Texas No Gun Signs
- UL® Recognized Labels
- What Size Safety Sign Do I Need?
A collection of helpful product information that to help you stay compliant.
- 10 Steps to Prevent Slips, Trips, and Falls
- 2016 OSHA Asbestos Signage Updates
- 3M EGP Transition
- 911 Signs Numbers Only (Horizontal)
- 911 Signs Numbers Only (Vertical)
- 911 Signs with Arrow (Horizontal)
- 911 Signs with Arrow (Vertical)
- 911 Signs with Street Name (Horizontal)
- 911 Signs with Street Name (Vertical)
- Acetylene Information
- Ammonia Compliance
- Ammonia Information
- ANSI Symbol Definitions
- Choosing the Right Stand For Your Road Work Signs
- Construction - ANSI vs OSHA
- Diesel Information
- Do I need a Confined Space Entry Permit?
- Eye Protection Label Choices
- Eye Protection Sign Choices
- Hearing Protection Label Choices
- Hearing Protection Sign Choices
- How Many Handicap Parking Signs do You Need?
- ISO 3864-1 ISO 3864-2 Compliance
- MSDS and SDS Overview
- NFPA Color Codes
- NFPA Hazard Rating System
- No Smoking Regulations by State
- No Trespassing Statutes and Signs
- Oxygen Information
- Pedestrian Crossing Panel Overview
- Propane Information
- Risks During Scaffold Erection
- Road Sign Meanings
- Safe Lifting Techniques
- Scaffolding Inspection Requirements
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Statistics
- Sodium Hydroxide Information
- State-Specific No Gun Signs and Regulations
- Street Name Sign Mounting
- Street Name Signs FAQ
- Sulfuric Acid Information
- Traffic Signs and Their Meanings
- Truss Signs Overview
- Used Oil vs Waste Oil
- Using Scaffolding Safety Tags
- What are ANSI standards?
- What are ISO symbols?
- What are OSHA Standards?
- What do I need to pass an OSHA inspection?
- What happens during an OSHA inspection?
- What is a Confined Space?
- What is a Non-Permit Confined Space?
- What is ANSI Z535.1?
- What is ANSI Z535.2?
- What is ANSI Z535.3?
- What is ANSI Z535.4?
- What is ANSI?
- What is ISO?
- What is NFPA 170?
- What is NFPA 704?
- What is OSHA?
- What is the NFPA?
- Which Handicap Parking Signs do You Need?
- Which In-street Crossing Sign Do I Need?
- Who can be inspected by OSHA?
- Why Are Street Signs Different Colors?
- Why Do I Need Confined Space Signs?
- Why Should I Use ISO Symbols?
Find out more about our privacy and security policies that make our website a safe place to shop.
- Development Credits
- Product Disclaimer
- Terms and Conditions
- Website Security Safeguards
SafetySign.com has a knowledgeable team of customer service representatives that you can reach toll free at 800−274−6271 (973−340−7889) Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern.
This is not a call center; you can speak to the same person each time you call. If they can’t answer your question, they are backed up by managers with combined experience of over 75 years.
Via Live Chat
Operators are available Monday–Friday, 9–5 Eastern. Chat operators are not available. Click here to email us instead.
We do our best to reply to our customers in a timely fashion, however due to high email volume our reply may take up to 24 hours. If answer to your inquiry is urgent, please give us a call instead.
Toll Free Phone: 800−274−6271
Toll Free Fax: 800−279−6897
Local Phone: 973−340−7889
Local Fax: 973−340−7809