Welcome to the Help Center
Here you can get answers to your questions about how the site works, how to use our custom tools, and how to contact us if you need further assistance.
- What is OSHA?
- What are OSHA Standards?
- Who can be inspected by OSHA?
- What do I need to pass an OSHA inspection?
- What happens during an OSHA inspection?
- What is ANSI
- What are ANSI standards
- ANSI Symbol Definitions
- What is ANSI Z535.1
- What is ANSI Z535.2
- What is ANSI Z535.3
- What is ANSI Z535.4
- What is ISO
- What are ISO symbols
- Why Should I Use ISO Symbols
- ISO 3864-1 ISO 3864-2 Compliance
- What is a Confined Space
- Why Do I Need Confined Space Signs
- What is a Non-Permit Confined Space
- Do I need a Confined Space Entry Permit
- 10 Steps to Prevent Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Statistics
- What is the NFPA?
- NFPA Hazard Rating System
- NFPA Color Codes
- What is NFPA 704?
- What is NFPA 170?
- Scaffolding Inspection Requirements
- Risks During Scaffold Erection
- Using Scaffolding Safety Tags
- 2016 OSHA Asbestos Signage Updates
- Traffic Signs and Their Meanings
- Street Name Signs FAQ
- Street Name Sign Mounting
- How Many Handicap Parking Signs do You Need?
- Which Handicap Parking Signs do You Need?
- Which In-street Crossing Sign Do I Need?
- No Smoking Regulations by State
- No Trespassing Statutes and Signs
- Truss Signs Overview
- State-Specific No Gun Signs and Regulations
- Safe Lifting Techniques
- Choosing the Right Stand For Your Road Work Signs
- Road Sign Meanings
- Why Are Street Signs Different Colors?
Learn information that can help you choose the best material, size, or design for your needs.
Standards / Compliance
Get help understanding SafetySign.com's range of MUTCD and ANSI products here.
Learn more about SafetySign.com's history and other information.
Using This Website
Learn more about our shipping, return and other policies or how to use our custom tools.
Find out more about our privacy and security policies that make our website a safe place to shop.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern
Monday – Friday
Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact customer service?
SafetySign.com has a knowledgeable team of customer service representatives that you can reach toll free at 800-274-6271 (973-340-7889) Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern.
This is not a call center; you can speak to the same person each time you call. If they can’t answer your question, they are backed up by managers with combined experience of over 75 years.
Why should I order from SafetySign.com?
We’re the experts, not just another e-commerce site; you can select from hundreds of stock products or easily create a custom sign, label or tag. SafetySign.com employs the latest technologies on our web site and throughout our manufacturing process.
We’re not distributors selling only the most popular products. We’re manufacturers specializing in quality industrial signage and labeling, with a commitment to offering the largest selection of stock and custom products at the lowest possible prices.
Does SafetySign.com make other products?
If you don’t find the exact product you require we’d be happy to quote on your exact item. More than 50% of SafetySign.com work is custom.
We pride ourselves in providing solutions, not just products. Our manufacturing includes: screen, flexographic, and digital printing; laser and rotary engraving; hot stamping; die cutting; and laminating.