Becoming a Charity Partner
In 2018, Brimar Industries began partnering with charities in an effort to give back to communities. Charity partners are presented to shoppers on SafetySign.com’s checkout page. Shoppers can then choose to attach a donation to their order, which will be passed on to the charity partner. Brimar Industries also provides matched donations, up to $10,000 per calendar year in total across all charity partners.
Our charity partners focus on affecting the lives and well-being of families and communities. We are always considering new charity partnerships, so please contact us if your charity would like to be considered. Please review the information below; if you think you qualify, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If selected as a charity partner, we will provide a monthly check and report detailing the prior month’s donations and when they were made, mailed by the 20th day of the month following the date of a donation. Brimar Industries’ matched donations will also be included in the monthly check and report. Since SafetySign.com shoppers have the option of donating anonymously, only non-anonymous donations will include personal information (name, email address, phone number, and mailing address).
To qualify as a partner, a charity must be managed by a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of 501(c)(3) status and state tax exemption must be provided to Brimar Industries annually. The charity must also have an admin ratio lower than 15%.
Charity partners must provide the following to be shown to shoppers making a donation:
- Charity name. If the name of your charity is more than 60 characters, please also provide an abbreviated version.
- Charity description, up to 100 words in length.
- Webpage URL on which shoppers can learn more about the charity.
- 400-pixel wide by 540-pixel tall photo representing your charity. The photo must not include text.
- Instructions for how SafetySign.com shoppers can make a donation should they choose not to place an order on SafetySign.com but would still like to donate to your charity.
- Legal name of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization managing the charity.
- Tax ID number of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization managing the donation (TIN or EIN).
- Short mission statement summary for the thank-you message shown to donors, up to 50 words or 250 characters. The mission statement must be written with the opening phrase “Your donation has helped…”.
- Optionally, you may also provide a caption to display beneath the name of your charity, up to 60 characters.
- Optionally, one or more quotes to show alongside the thank-you message shown to donors. Each quote may be up to 50 words or 250 characters. Please also provide the name and title of the person to whom each quote should be attributed.