White/Black Arrow Label
ARROW CARDS WITH BACK ADHESIVE
- ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems"
- ANSI Z535.1 "Safety Color Code"
- LEED Compliance: This product is in compliance with the Standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for Commercial Adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). The adhesive backing on this product contains < 4.4 grams / Liter VOC.
|Marker Style/Size||Marker Dimensions||Arrow Size|
|1XSM||4 w x 1-1/8" h||2-1/2 x 1/2"|
|1SM||4 w x 1-1/8" h||3 x 3/4"|
|1||6 w x 2-1/4" h||5 x 1-1/4"|
|1LG||7 w x 4"h||6-1/2 x 2-1/2"|
Outdoor Grade 3.2 mil thick high gloss adhesive-backed calendered vinyl film, printed using UV and chemical resistant inks, to ensure durability in most commercial/industrial environments.
Identify piping systems. Arrows are often used in conjunction with EZ Pipe Markers to identify the directional flow of pipe content and to fully comply with ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015.
Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of insulated and non-insulated pipe surfaces.
The surface must be dry and reasonably clean prior to applying adhesive-backed label products. Minimum Surface Temperature 50° F (10° C)
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years Mid Continental US
- Abrasion Resistance
- Water Resistance
- Solvent Resistance
- Service Temp
- -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Storage Stability
- 2 years at 70°F (21° C) with 50 RH