Blue/White Arrow Label
This Blue/White Arrow Label has informational messages for safety identification and compliance. A Blue/White Arrow Label is a helpful aid for the protection of the health and safety of personnel, and is not an alternative for required protective actions for eliminating or reducing hazards.
ARROW CARDS WITH BACK ADHESIVE
- ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems"
- ANSI Z535.1 "Safety Color Code"
- LEED Compliance: This product is in compliance with the Standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for Commercial Adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). The adhesive backing on this product contains < 4.4 grams / Liter VOC.
|Marker Style/Size||Marker Dimensions||Arrow Size|
|1XSM||4 w x 1-1/8" h||2-1/2 x 1/2"|
|1SM||4 w x 1-1/8" h||3 x 3/4"|
|1||6 w x 2-1/4" h||5 x 1-1/4"|
|1LG||7 w x 4"h||6-1/2 x 2-1/2"|
Outdoor Grade 3.2 mil thick high gloss adhesive-backed calendered vinyl film, printed using UV and chemical resistant inks, to ensure durability in most commercial/industrial environments.
Identify piping systems. Arrows are often used in conjunction with EZ Pipe Markers to identify the directional flow of pipe content and to fully comply with ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015.
Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of insulated and non-insulated pipe surfaces.
The surface must be dry and reasonably clean prior to applying adhesive-backed label products. Minimum Surface Temperature 50° F (10° C)
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years Mid Continental US
- Abrasion Resistance
- Water Resistance
- Solvent Resistance
- Service Temp
- -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Storage Stability
- 2 years at 70°F (21° C) with 50 RH