White / Black Arrow Banding Tape
- Item #:
- ABW1, ABW2
- Marker Design:
- Directional Arrows
Other configurations of this product
- ANSI / ASME
1″ Wide Tape, 30 Yard Roll
|3.2 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl||ABW1||$16.95||$15.75||$14.50|
2″ Wide Tape, 30 Yard Roll
|3.2 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl||ABW2||$31.95||$29.95||$27.95|
ARROW BANDING TAPE DETAILS
- ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems"
- ANSI Z535.1 "Safety Color Code"
- LEED Compliance: This product is in compliance with the Standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for Commercial Adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). The adhesive backing on this product contains < 4.4 grams / Liter VOC.
|TAPE SIZE||RECOMMENDED PIPE SIZES||ARROW SIZE|
|1" x 30 yards||Up to 2-3/8" dia.||1/2" w x 3/4" h|
|2" x 30 yards||2-1/2" to 7-3/8" dia.||1" w x 1-1/2" h|
|4" x 30 yards||Over 8" dia.||2" w x 3" h|
Outdoor Grade 3.2 mil thick high gloss adhesive backed calendered vinyl film, printed using UV and chemical resistant inks, to insure durability in most commercial / industrial environments.
Liner mounted adhesive tape. Banding & Arrow Tapes are often used in conjunction with EZ Pipe Markers to identify directional flow of pipe content and to fully comply with ANSI /ASME A13.1 2015. Tape provides a 360° visible color code and locator for the actual marker, which indicates pipe content.
Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of insulated and non insulated pipe surfaces.
Surface must be dry and reasonably clean prior to applying adhesive backed label product. Minimum Surface Temperature 50° F (10° C).
- Outdoor Durability: 4 to 5 years Mid Continental US
- Abrasion Resistance: Good
- Water Resistance: Good
- Solvent Resistance: Good
- Service Temp: -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Storage Stability: 2 years at 70°F (21° C) with 50 RH
|1″ Wide Tape, 30 Yard Roll||1″||1080″||
|2″ Wide Tape, 30 Yard Roll||2″||1080″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.2 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° F to 200° F / -29° C to 93° C||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|