Orange Arrow Floor Marking Tape
- Item #:
- R3710, R3711, R3712, R3713
- Arrow Design:
- Orange Floor Marking Arrow
Other configurations of this product
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Sold in Rolls of 1000||R3710||$57.95||$52.25||$47.25|
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Sold in Rolls of 500||R3712||$83.20||$75.60||$69.25|
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Sold in Rolls of 500||R3713||$103.45||$93.10||$83.50|
DOT & ARROW ROLLS
Place On Walls And Floors To Command Attention. Ideal For Directing Traffic Throughout A Facility.
- Dots and Arrow rolls are manufactured with 5 mil adhesive backed vinyl film.
- Dots and Arrows can be applied to stripe walls, doors and vehicles.
- Dots and Arrow Rolls are available in 4 standard sizes:
1” wide x 1" tall x 1000 (dots or arrows)
2” wide x 2" tall x 500 (dots or arrows)
3” wide x 3" tall x 500 (dots or arrows)
4” wide x 4" tall x 500 (dots or arrows)
- Dots and Arrow Rolls are available in 7 standard colors:
Red / Orange / Green / Blue / Yellow / White / Black.
- Application: Ideal for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Surface Preparation: smooth, oil-free clean and dry surface.
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|