We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Scaffold Safe For Use Do Not Alter Tag
- Item #:
- Tag Reads:
- Tag Front Reads: Ok This Scaffold Has Been Erected To Meet Federal/State OSHA Specifications And Is Safe For All Craft Wor … See Full Text
- Tag Design:
- Withstands Pull Force of 50 lb.
3¼ × 5⅝″
|15 Mil Double-Sided Matte Vinyl with ⅜″ Brass Grommet and 7.5″ Black Nylon Tie||Sold in Packages of 5 - Includes nylon ties for each tag||E1513||$11.90||$11.30||$9.95|
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Scaffold Tags PDF→
To Learn about the Materials used in the making of this sign, refer to the Tab called "Material Descriptions..."
- Material Thickness:
- 4 x 5-1/2” 15 mil Matte Vinyl.
- 3-1/4 x 5-5/8” 15 mil Matte Vinyl.
- Description: Durable 15 mil write on vinyl which is ideal for every day use throughout any facility.
- Outdoor Durability: 2 - 3 years.
- 4 x 5-1/2” Tag: 7/32" ID Brass Grommet and 6” nylon ties (sold in packages of 5 tags & 5 nylon ties).
- 3-1/4 x 5-5/8” Tags: 3/8" ID Brass Grommet and 6” nylon ties (sold in packages of 5 tags & 5 nylon ties).
- Service Temperature: 0°F - 150°F.
Scaffold Tagging & Inspection:
- The most effective means of communication between the scaffold builder and the scaffold user is a scaffold tag.
- The following guidelines will assist you in developing an appropriate tagging system:
- Inspection and tagging of the scaffold is to be performed by a competent worker experienced in the erection of scaffolds.
- A unique scaffold identification tag number must be clearly identified on all tags for tracking purposes.
- All scaffolds shall be inspected after erection as per OSHA requirements.
- All scaffold identification tags will be of solid green, yellow, or red color with black lettering.
- Green Tags will be hung on scaffolds that have been inspected and are safe for use.
- Yellow “CAUTION” tags are used whenever the scaffold has been modified to meet work requirements, and as a result could present a hazard to the user, this tag also informs the user of any fall requirements devices that may be needed.
- Red “DANGER - DO NOT USE” tags will used during erection or dismantling when the scaffold is left unattended and replace all green and yellow tags in the event a scaffold has been deemed unfit for use.
Scaffold Tags 4 x 5-1/2"
Scaffold Tags 3-1/4 x 5-5/8"
|3¼ × 5⅝″||3¼″||5⅝″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Double-Sided Matte Vinyl with Metal Grommet and Nylon Tie Tough 15 mils thick matte vinyl is made for indoor and outdoor use, with a metal grommet eyelet that is ideal for rough handling and multiple uses. Durable UV resistant nylon ties that have 50 lb. of tensile strength are included for easy attachment.||15 mils||4 to 5 Years||-40° to 160° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in Arial Black font.
The Scaffold Safe For Use Do Not Alter Tag from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.