Wet Standpipe Sign
NFPA 13 Compliant
Use a Wet Standpipe Sign by SafetySign.com to comply with the requirements of NFPA 13. This particular sign uses easy to read text that identifies the Wet Standpipe component of your fire sprinkler system or system’s operation. Manufactured from rust-free aluminum, your new sign is a great choice for a number of areas and conditions.
Other available legends:
Dry Standpipe Sign 25754
Sprinkler system plates comply with the National Board of Fire Underwriters (NFBU) Standard No. 13. Line plates can be used throughout the piping system as markers or applied as valve tags.
- Manufactured with rust free .020 coated white aluminum.
- All plates are provided with four mounting holes at 7/32” dia.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- For Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Image / Text on sign is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years
- Service Temp Range
- -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features
- Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process
- Digital or Screen