Dry Standpipe Sign
NFPA 13 Compliant
Identify valves controlling and supplying your sprinkler systems with a Dry Standpipe Sign by SafetySign.com. Since this sprinkler system sign is manufactured from rust-free aluminum, it is the perfect choice for identifying crucial components of a fire sprinkler system and the system’s operation. The sign’s red and white color scheme allows personnel to quickly identify your sprinkler system’s Dry Standpipe while also complying with NFPA 13 requirements.
Sprinkler system plates comply with the National Board of Fire Underwriters (NFBU) Standard No. 13. Line plates can be used throughout the piping system as markers or applied as valve tags.
- Manufactured with rust free .020 coated white aluminum.
- All plates are provided with four mounting holes at 7/32” dia.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- For Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Image / Text on sign is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years
- Service Temp Range
- -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features
- Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process
- Digital or Screen