Drain Valve Sign
NFPA 13 Compliant
Use a Drain Valve Sign by SafetySign.com to identify the Drain Valve of a fire sprinkler system and the system’s operation. This sprinkler system sign complies with NFPA 13 requirements and is manufactured from rust-free aluminum – making it the perfect choice for valves controlling and supplying your sprinkler system. Your new sign features a bold red and white color scheme that allows personnel to quickly identify specific parts of your sprinkler system.
Sprinkler system plates comply with the National Board of Fire Underwriters (NFBU) Standard No. 13. Line plates can be used throughout the piping system as markers or applied as valve tags.
- Manufactured with rust free .020 coated white aluminum.
- All plates are provided with four mounting holes at 7/32” dia.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- For Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Image / Text on sign is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years
- Service Temp Range
- -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features
- Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process
- Digital or Screen