Special Hazard - Radioactive For Blank NFPA Diamond
A Special Hazard - Radioactive For Blank NFPA Diamond has the NFPA rating system for chemical safety and emergency response. A Special Hazard - Radioactive For Blank NFPA Diamond is a helpful resource to help protect the health and safety of personnel, and is not a substitute for required protective measures for reducing or eliminating hazards.
Characters: Letters, Words, Numbers & Symbols For NFPA 704 Signs & Labels
Neat, Bold Vinyl Cut Letters, Words, Numbers & Symbols to Identify the Hazard Rating on NFPA Signs & Labels.
Illustration of Vinyl Character
- Liner (paper backing)
- Black Vinyl Characters (with Back Adhesive)
- Clear Masking Overlam
- Mark area where the character will be applied (area must be clean and dry)
- Peel liner off
- Apply character to desired location
- Rub surface area of the character and overlam
- Gently peel masking away leaving just the character