Custom Colored Background and Border Signs
Create your own sign with text only, text plus symbols (up to 3 allowed), add your business logo, or even upload a full custom design. Multiple colored backgrounds and borders are available. These signs are available in 9 different sizes (either in horizontal or vertical orientation) and multiple material options.
The image shown to the right is for preview purposes only. Actual product may appear slightly different. If a different size or material is required, please call 800-274-6271 or email us at email@example.com for a price quote.
Need extra control over your design? Switch to the Advanced Design Tool (requires Flash).
Label Material: 3.5 Mil Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film
- 3.5 mil thick flexible vinyl film coated with an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Graphics are printed using any of the following printing methods: screen printing and/or digital printing.
- Vinyl signs are the most economical option available. A favorite material for indoor application.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 4 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Min. Application Temp: 50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean and Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Sign Features: 1/4” Round Corners
- Back Adhesive: Yes
2 Mil UL® Recognized White Polyester w/ Clear Overlam
SafetySign.com is always looking for ways to provide customers with better signage options. To provide you with labels that last longer in harsh environments, we manufacture UL® Recognized polyester labels.
These UL® Recognized labels are superior to other labels because they perform better and last longer in tough environments.
|UL® Recognized Polyester||-40°F to 302°F||5-8 years|
|Basic vinyl material||40°F to 180°F||3-4 years|
These labels have a service temperature range of -40°F to 302°F and an outdoor durability of 5 to 8 years. They resist extreme heat, chemicals, and abrasion. Most of our selection of machine safety labels meet these standards.
These qualities outperform the basic adhesive vinyl labels produced by some manufacturers. Those labels have a service temperature range of up to 180°F and will only last outside for 3 or 4 years.
Non UL® Recognized labels cannot withstand the same type of chemical or abrasion exposure that a UL® Recognized polyester label can.
By using UL® Recognized polyester labels for your needs, you are ensuring that you will have a label that will last and won’t need to be replaced as often as those from other manufacturers.