No Pets Label
Apply to the inside of glass windows
A No Pets Label has compelling messages to address property policy and safety concerns. A No Pets Label is a helpful resource to help protect the health and safety of personnel, and is not a substitute for required protective measures for reducing or eliminating hazards.
Clear Polyester / Face Adhesive Labels
Clear Labels With Face Adhesive are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and Can Be Read From One Direction Only.
These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is printed using UV resistant inks.
- Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.