We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Directional Arrow Floor Sign
- Item #:
- P4311 and P4374
- Floor Sign Design:
- Directional Arrow
Other configurations of this product
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
- LEED Compliant
Anti-slip floor markers with arrow image have a heavy clear textured surface that allows image to be seen while providing an anti-slip surface.
Adheres to Most Floor Types
Our durable anti-slip floor signs will stick to most smooth, clean, dry surfaces both indoors and outdoors. They can also be used temporarily on most low-pile carpeting for several months. Buyer should test in non-conspicuous area before proceeding.
These heavy-duty floor signs can be removed. Depending on the surface, there may be some residue of adhesive that can be removed with detergent. It’s also possible the adhesive will remove dirt from the surface, leaving the appearance of residue. Buyer should test in non-conspicuous area before proceeding.
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Waterproof 13 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||P4311-EE||$22.35||$19.75||$19.25||$18.50||$17.80||$17.20|
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Waterproof 13 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||P4311||$32.95||$26.80||$25.50||$22.25||$21.00||$19.50|
|4 Mil Glow-in-the-Dark Peel and Stick Polyester Label||Waterproof 13 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||P4374||$63.95||$60.75||$57.70||$54.85||$52.10||$49.45|
- Reflective Tape
- Striped Tape
- Tape Dispenser
- Vinyl Tape
Red Arrow Floor Marking Tape
Yellow Arrow Floor Marking Tape
Black Arrow Floor Marking Tape
Blue Arrow Floor Marking Tape
Green Arrow Floor Marking Tape
Red Floor Marking Dots
Yellow Floor Marking Dots
Black Floor Marking Dots
Blue Floor Marking Dots
Green Floor Marking Dots
Red Vinyl Floor Marking Tape
Blue Vinyl Floor Marking Tape
Yellow Vinyl Floor Marking Tape
Magenta / Yellow Striped Floor Tape
White / Black Striped Floor Tape
White / Red Striped Floor Tape
White / Green Striped Floor Tape
Yellow / Black Striped Floor Tape
Red Reflective Floor Marking Tape
Yellow Reflective Floor Marking Tape
Blue Reflective Floor Marking Tape
Green Reflective Floor Marking Tape
Aisle Marking Tape Applicator
ANTI-SLIP FLOOR MARKERS
Warn Against Potential Hazards And Provide an Anti-Slip Surface At The Same Time.
- Anti-Slip Safety Floor Markers:
- Often the best place and sometimes the only place for an important message is the floor or your facility.
- Our floor markers have a heavy clear textured surface that allows messages to be read while at the same time providing an anti-skid surface.
- Strong adhesive and tough overlamination make these markers durable enough for the heaviest traffic areas.
- Floor markers are manufactured with 4 mil adhesive backed vinyl film.
- Supplied with a heavy adhesive backing for permanent adhesion to any surface.
- Over laminated with clear Anti-Slip PVC (clear overlam).
- Clear overlam consists of a coarse textured resilient top surface.
- Non-abrasive embossed clear overlam.
- Easily cleaned and mop friendly.
- Material Flexibility For All Materials: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range For All Materials: 0°F to 122°F
- Floor markers are available in 3 standard sizes:
24 x 6” Rectangles
14 x 20” Signs
- Application for Markers other than Glow in the Dark: Ideal for either indoor or outdoor use.
- Surface Preparation For All Materials: smooth, oil-free clean and dry surface.
- Min. Application Temp For All Materials: 50° F
- New “Glow in the Dark” floor markers for low light or no light applications.
- Glow in the dark material typically used in no light and low light applications, as well as emergency situations of power loss. Ideal to identify emergency exits and equipment. Signs will glow for 10 hours in continuous darkness. Material is charged by any light source in 15 to 60 minutes, depending on light intensity. This material meets or exceeds DIN 67510-I, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO Res. A.752 (18), JIS Z9100, NYC RS6-1.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Type of light source - cool white light sources, such as fluorescent lighting and sunshine, are excellent activators. Soft warm lighting, such as incandescent light bulbs, is at the lower activation end.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Length of Illumination - at least 60 minutes of activation are recommended.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Outdoor Durability: Indoor use Only
|17½″ Circle||17 ½″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|Glow-in-the-Dark Adhesive-Backed Polyester 4 mils thick glow-in-the-dark polyester film with a LEED compliant adhesive, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Not resistant to contact with chemicals. This material will glow for up to 10 hours when it is charged with a strong light source for at least 60 minutes. Daylight color is soft-yellow to eggshell white. Color in darkness is photoluminescent yellowish. Storage stability of 1 year. Elongation, 164.0% with a tensile strength of 3.1 K/ 10mm. This material meets or exceeds DIN 67510-I, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO Res.A.752 (18), JIS Z9100, NYC RS6-1. Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 60°F (15°C).||4 mils||Indefinite Indoors / Up to 3 years Outdoors||120° F (50° C) Max.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|