Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Sign
- Item #
- Label Reads
Stop the spread of H1N1 (Chart shows steps to stop the spread of H1N1:) Germs spread easily. Always cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Germs can live for several hours on tissues. Dispose of used tissues immediately after use. Germs on your hands can transfer to any surface. Wash hands often with soap and water. Seek medical attention immediately of you have flu-like symptoms.
- LEED Compliant
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Other configurations of this product are California Proposition 65, REACH SVHC, UL® Recognized, and RoHS Compliant.
This Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Sign uses informational messages for safety protocol and compliance. A Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Sign is a useful device to help protect the health and safety of personnel, but is not an alternative for required protective measures for eliminating or abating hazards.
This made-to-order product is manufactured on-demand to address COVID-19 signage requirements. It can be returned only if defective per our custom product return policy.
See our most popular products below or browse our full selection of COVID-19 signs. 7,000+ products to choose from. Curbside pickup signs, occupancy signs, temperature-check signs, and more.
Keep your employees, customers, and visitors safe with proper social distancing signs.
Follow the CDC guidelines. Require customers, visitors, and personnel to wear a face mask.
Encouraging frequent and proper hand-washing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of the virus.
Wash Your Hands Reminders
Remind Personnel Handwashing Stops the Spread of Germs.
- Washing your hands can help prevent: Flu Viruses, Colds, Strep Throat, Stomach Viruses
- If soap and clean water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub to clean your hands. Alcohol-based hand rubs significantly reduce the number of germs on skin and are fast-acting.
- Hand washing can prevent infection and illness from spreading from family member to family member and, sometimes, throughout a community. The basic rule is to wash hands before preparing food and after handling uncooked meat and poultry, before eating, after changing diapers, after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one's nose into a tissue, after using the bathroom, and after touching animals or anything in the animal's environment.
Where to mount Wash Your Hands Signs
Our signs are available in 3 different materials and 3 sizes, we recommend the following:
- Whenever the 5 x 3.5" Polyester Labels are offered, we recommend mounting these labels on mirrors or areas where labels will get in contact with water, these labels are over laminated so water or mild chemical will not affect them.
- Larger Adhesive Backed Vinyl Signs can be mount on walls or any other flat surface as well. These signs are bigger so attention to them should be more immediate than the smaller ones.
- Plastic Signs are provided with 4 mounting holes for concrete or dry wall mounting.