Face Adhesive AED Label
Apply to the inside of glass windows
Facility equipped with AED - automated external defibrillator face adhesive labels are stickers that are applied to the inside of a glass door or window and seen from the outside. These AED labels are sold in packs of 5 and also feature a clear background. These labels have been designed for application to glass, but use an adhesive with excellent adhesion to acrylic and plastics as well.
Clear Polyester / Face Adhesive Labels
Clear Labels With Face Adhesive are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and Can Be Read From One Direction Only.
These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is printed using UV resistant inks.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.