You Pay Most For Safety When You Do Without It Mirror
This You Pay Most For Safety When You Do Without It Mirror uses informational messages for safety protocol and compliance. A You Pay Most For Safety When You Do Without It Mirror is a useful device to help protect the health and safety of personnel, but is not an alternative for required protective measures for eliminating or abating hazards.
- Available in Mirrored Plexiglass Acrylic Sheeting.
- Plexiglass is 17 times stronger than glass, but 50% of the weight.
- Mirrored Plexiglass Acrylic Sheet is an excellent sign material that is unaffected by moisture.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate mirror will not fog up when cold out.
- Graphics are printed with UV inks.
- Mirrors are provided with double sided tape strips for permanent mounting.
- These signs have been designed for the following application: wall mounting.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Mirrors are available in one size only: 15” wide x 18” high.