We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Every Job Is A Reflection Mirror
15 × 18″
|.125″ Shatterproof Plexiglass||No holes; foam tape strips provided for surface mounting||D3975||$52.45||$47.75|
- Available in Mirrored Plexiglass Acrylic Sheeting.
- Plexiglass is 17 times stronger than glass, but 50% of the weight.
- Mirrored Plexiglass Acrylic Sheet is an excellent sign material that is unaffected by moisture.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate mirror will not fog up when cold out.
- Graphics are printed with UV inks.
- Mirrors are provided with double sided tape strips for permanent mounting.
- These signs have been designed for the following application: wall mounting.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Mirrors are available in one size only: 15” wide x 18” high.
|Available Materials||Mounting Holes||Corner Radius||Diagram|
|15 × 18″||15″||18″||1″||Up to 25′||
||No Holes; Foam Tape Strips Included||½″||Diagram|
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Shatterproof Plexiglass Mirrored plexiglass acrylic sheeting is 0.125" thick and 17 times stronger than glass, but 50% lighter. This material is not affected by moisture and will not fog up in a cold environment.||0.125″||Indoor Use Only||Up to 195°F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.