In-Store COVID-19 Safety Information Sandwich Board Sign
Double-Sided Sign in 24 × 36″
Use this In-Store COVID-19 Safety Information Sandwich Board Sign to inform customers of new regulations and a plan of action they should take in response of the COVID-19 outbreak. Business Owners should develop a comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control plan, which includes control measures, symptom checking, social distancing, hygiene and decontamination procedures, and training.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame
Frame Outside Dimensions: 46.125″ H × 27″ W × 3.125″ D
Frame Weight: 20 lbs.
Corrugated Plastic Signs + Frame Weight: 21.15 lbs.
This made-to-order product is manufactured on-demand to address COVID-19 signage requirements. It can be returned only if defective per our custom product return policy.
See our most popular products below or browse our full selection of COVID-19 signs. 7,000+ products to choose from. Curbside pickup signs, occupancy signs, temperature-check signs, and more.
Keep your employees, customers, and visitors safe with proper social distancing signs.
Follow the CDC guidelines. Require customers, visitors, and personnel to wear a face mask.
Encouraging frequent and proper hand-washing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of the virus.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame + Two 4 mm Corrugated Plastic Signs
- Large format sign stand
- Sold with two 4mm Corrugated Plastic signs
- Hardware is not required
- Signs easily slide in and out
- Will accommodate two 24″ wide × 36″ high signs
- Folds flat and has a carrying handle for easy portability
- The Quick-Change feature allows for sign changes in seconds
- Stay tabs ensure sign stays securely in place
- Add sand to the frame for a more stable solution. Instructions below
- Hinges lock in open position to prevent the frame from over-extending
- The frame covers ½″ of the sign at the top and bottom
Application and Benefits
- This deluxe version has a “lift up, drop in” feature, and no hardware is required when installing your sign panels. The “lift up, drop in” feature is the key to make this stand different from others.
- You can add internal weight to the stand (if needed). We recommend 5 lbs (or about 1/2 gallon) of dry sand in each side. Avoid filling the frames all the way to the top or they will bend.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors. Sign panels may need to be replaced after 1–2 years of outdoor use.
- Use on sidewalks, job sites, open houses, and many other applications