In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base
This In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base is MUTCD compliant for safety protocol and compliance on roadways and in parking lots. A In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base is a useful device to help display official regulations and provide mandatory information to drivers and pedestrians on both public and private roadways and parking areas.
Yield To Pedestrian - Crossing Panel
36” x 12” Vertical Panel Barricade Yield to Pedestrians with 28lb. recycled rubber base.
- This Panel is Double Sided (same information printed on both sides)
- State Law Yield to Pedestrians Within Crosswalk Panel meets MUTCD Standard 33136-LDG43 ONLY if placed on a physical island.
- Use in Parking Lots and / or Private Facilities.
- Durable blow molded polyethylene panels and recycled rubber bases.
- To assemble, simply step and lock the vertical panel into the base.
- For transportation and storage, both the panels and bases can be easily separated and stacked.
- The panel separates from the base when impacted by a vehicle.
- The panel face is recessed to minimize abrasions and scratches to the expensive reflective sheeting.
- Bases are made from 100% recycled rubber( Weight 28 lbs.)
- Made from 100% recycled rubber, the base incorporates two easy-grip carrying handles.
- On the under side of the base, there are four raised anti-rotational foot pads to minimize movement from wind, or turbulence from passing vehicles.
- Panel Dimensions: 12" wide x 36" high x 2" thick with Yellow/Green Diamond Grade Reflective Sign (Yield to Pedestrians)
- Rubber Base Dimensions: 17-1/2" wide x 27" long x 3" thick x 28 lbs.