ANSI Z535.2 & OSHA 1996 Custom Safety Labels
The headers on this page include the most popular signal words used in the ANSI Z535 standards as well as OSHA regulations. You will be able to create labels with text only, text plus safety symbols (up to 4 are allowed) and add your company logo. These labels are available in 5 different sizes (either in horizontal or vertical orientation) and multiple material options.
The image shown to the right is for preview purposes only. Actual product may appear slightly different. If a different size or material is required, please call 800-274-6271 or email us at email@example.com for a price quote.
Having trouble? Email us.
Label Material: 3.5 Mil Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film
- 3.5 mil thick flexible vinyl film coated with an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Graphics are printed using any of the following printing methods: screen printing and/or digital printing.
- Vinyl signs are the most economical option available. A favorite material for indoor application.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 4 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Min. Application Temp: 50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean and Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Sign Features: 1/4” Round Corners
- Back Adhesive: Yes
New Matte Polyester with Low-Tack Adhesive
- Designed for temporary applications of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior walls; this includes most flat, semi gloss and gloss paint finishes. These labels may also be applied to sealed wall coverings, glass, and clear acrylic.
- Apply to smooth, clean, dry, and even surfaces in excellent condition. Not for use outdoors or on carpet.
- Low-tack up to 6 months under normal interior exposure conditions and applications.
- Low-tack adhesive will not leave a residue when graphics are removed.
- Buyer should test for his/her intended use in a non-conspicuous area before installing.
- See examples of the Low-Tack Polyester applications below.
2 Mil Face-Adhesive Peel and Stick Polyester Label
Polyester labels made with 2 mils white polyester coated with an aggressive LEED compliant permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that bonds well to glass surfaces.
Non-printed area is white. Shelf Life: Two years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity.
- Outdoor Durability:5 to 8 years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 302°F
- Min. Application Temperature: -50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean & Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Resistant Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen Printing
- Over laminate: 1 Mil Clear Polyester
- Label Features: Round Corners and back-slit for easy installation.