In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base
- Item #:
- Kit Reads:
- State Law Yield tor Pedestrians
- Kit Design:
- 12 x 36" Panels + 28 lbs. base
Other configurations of this product
The 12 x 36" plastic panel safely separates from its base when impacted by a vehicle. Panel weighs 8 lbs. and the rubber base weighs 28 lbs.
This In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base is MUTCD compliant for safety protocol and compliance on roadways and in parking lots. A In-Street Pedestrian Crossing Sign with 28lb. Rubber Base is a useful device to help display official regulations and provide mandatory information to drivers and pedestrians on both public and private roadways and parking areas.
State Law Yield tor Pedestrians
14½ × 2 × 50½″ Panel + 17½ × 27 × 3½″ Base
|Fluorescent Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting Mounted to Double-Sided Plastic Frame||X5652||$249.95|
14½ × 2 × 50½″ Panel Only
|Fluorescent Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting Mounted to Double-Sided Plastic Frame||X5652-PNL||$211.65|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
SafetySign.com guarantees that we have the lowest price on every item we manufacture, plain and simple.
If you find a lower price, we'll match it!
YIELD TO PEDESTRIAN- Crossing Panel
- 36” x 12” Vertical Panel Barricade Yield to Pedestrians with 28lb. recycled rubber base.
- This Panel is Double Sided (same information printed on both sides)
- State Law Yield to Pedestrians Within Crosswalk Panel meets MUTCD Standard 33136-LDG43 ONLY if placed on a physical island.
- Use in Parking Lots and / or Private Facilities
- Durable blow molded polyethylene panels and recycled rubber bases.
- To assemble, simply step and lock the vertical panel into the base.
- For transportation and storage, both the panels and bases can be easily separated and stacked.
- The panel separates from the base when impacted by a vehicle.
- The panel face is recessed to minimize abrasions and scratches to the expensive reflective sheeting.
- Bases are made from 100% recycled rubber( Weight 28 lbs.)
- Made from 100% recycled rubber, the base incorporates two easy-grip carrying handles.
- On the under side of the base, there are four raised anti-rotational foot pads to minimize movement from wind, or turbulence from passing vehicles.
- Panel Dimensions: 12" wide x 36" high x 2" thick with Yellow/Green Diamond Grade Reflective Sign (Yield to Pedestrians)
- Rubber Base Dimensions: 17-1/2" wide x 27" long x 3" thick x 28 lbs.
|14½ × 2 × 50½″ Panel + 17½ × 27 × 3½″ Base||17 ½″||50 ½″||27″||
|14½ × 2 × 50½″ Panel Only||14 ½″||50 ½″||N/A||
The viewing distances listed in this chart reflect the viewing distance for each of the sizes. The Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) does not provide specifics regarding the use of certain text heights at certain distances in order to improve legibility. Instead, the MUTCD has already determined all of the necessary text sizes and merely provides the specifications for various sizes of signs, which in turn all have specific use cases that must be followed in order to help keep drivers safe and aware of important regulations.
It is the responsibility of the end user to follow the guidelines and requirements of the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) in order to provide road users with signs that ensure optimal legibility.