Orange / White Left Object Marker
- Item #
- X4438-E9H LEFT
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
An Orange / White Left Object Marker has informational messages or images for traffic and pedestrian safety concerns. An Orange / White Left Object Marker is a helpful resource to help protect the health and safety on roadways, and is not a substitute for required protective measures for reducing or eliminating hazards.
Orange / White Right Object Marker X4439
This sign follows the design guidelines specified in the MUTCD Standard for Parking and Traffic Signs
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Delineators PDF →
To Learn about the Materials used in the making of this sign, refer to the Tab called "Material Descriptions..."
- These signs are manufactured with rust free aluminum laminated with Engineering Grade Reflective (Type I).
- Graphics are printed with translucent inks or applied vinyl graphics, opaque and translucent film. (Translucent ink or film is not applicable to the color black).
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust. Aluminum signs will last longer than plastic or steel signs.
- Hole configuration is illustrated below, signs are supplied with 2 holes at 3/8” dia. (top & bottom)
- These signs have been designed for the following applications: post, fence or wall mounting.
- These traffic signs do not have any overlamination.
- Image / Text on signs is printed directly onto the signmaterial.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
Regulatory & Commercial Delineators
- Road delineators are light reflecting devices mounted along the side of a roadway intended to be used as guidance devices to indicate road alignment changes, rather than warning devices.
- Street delineator color must conform to the color of the pavement edge line on the side of the road where the delineators are placed (MUTCD Section 3B.01 and 3B.04.)
- Please note, different states may have different delineator posting requirements.
- We carry the most popular color combination, Yellow/Black in 2 sizes (12 x 36" & 8 x 24") to comply with MUTCD, the other colors are for commercial, off-the-street use and are available only in 8 x 24".
Sign Mounting on U-Channel Post
What do you need when mounting delineators?
If you are mounting signs to a U-Channel Post, the following hardware accessories are required:
- 1 U-channel post, sizes range from 4ft to 12ft, either Green or Galvanized finishes.
- 1 Bolting set (Part # Y3465 or Y4899) set includes washers and bolts, or
- 1 Tamperproof Set (Part# Y4900 or Y4901) set includes washers, one way bolts and break away nuts.
- 1 Pair of Ribbed Plates (optional) Part# Y4915
Please follow the installation steps shown on the illustration.
Click on the link to view Post Installation Guidelines →