Z-Bar Sign Mount
Use with Round Sign Posts
Our signs are provided with 2 standard holes, installation using this bracket requires all signs to have a minimum of 4 holes (2 top and 2 bottom) following the Z-bar configuration below. We do not offer custom holes on the website at this time. If you require holes on your signs to use with these z-bars, contact customer service and request a price quote.
Aluminum Z Bars are great for supporting signs in medium to high speed zones. Pre-drilled Z-bars attached securely to signs with sign mounting hardware (included). Z-bars can then be affixed to round posts with U-brackets (sold separately) . Available in three sizes to fit different sign sizes and shapes.
Package includes one Z-bar. Review the installation guidelines below to order the correct number of bars for your application.
Frequently Purchased Together
Z-Bar Sign Mount Features
- Available in 3 sizes (8"w x 1.75"h, 14"w x 1.75"h and 20"w x 1.75"h ).
- Pre-drilled Z-bars attached securely to signs.
- Mounting Hardware to attach Z-bar to sign is included.
- Z-bars to be affixed to round posts with U-bracket (sold separately).
- 8" long Z-bar requires 1 U-bracket per Z-bar (sold separately); works with signs sized from 10" up to 18"
- 14" long Z-bar requires 1 U-bracket per Z-bar (sold separately); works with signs sized from 16" up to 24"
- 20" long Z-bar requires 1 U-bracket per Z-bar (sold separately); works with signs sized from 22" up to 30"
- Z-bar weight (excluding bolting set): 8" Z-Bar: 0.65lbs, 14" Z-Bar: 1.15lbs, 20" Z-Bar: 1.65lbs
Z-Bar and Round U-bracket
Z-bar Hole configuration.
pole and through the Z-bar outer holes securing
and two 3" Round U-brackets.