Arrow Labels and Banding Tapes
- Item #:
- ABBR1, ABBR2, ABBR4
- Label Reads:
- No legend. It contain Arrows instead
- Label Type:
- Brown/White Arrow Banding Tape
- Outdoor Grade Adhesive Backed Vinyl
- Sold in rolls 30 yrds long
- In Stock
ARROW BANDING TAPE DETAILS
- ANSI / ASME A13.1-2007 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems"
- ANSI Z535.1 "Safety Color Code"
- LEED Compliance: This product is in compliance with the Standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for Commercial Adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). The adhesive backing on this product contains < 4.4 grams / Liter VOC.
|TAPE SIZE||RECOMM. PIPE SIZES||ARROW SIZE|
|1" x 30 yards||Up to 2-3/8" dia.||1/2" w x 3/4" h|
|2" x 30 yards||2-1/2" to 7-3/8" dia.||1" w x 1-1/2" h|
|4" x 30 yards||Over 8" dia.||2" w x 3" h|
Outdoor Grade 3.2 mil thick high gloss adhesive backed calendered vinyl film, printed using UV and chemical resistant inks, to insure durability in most commercial / industrial environments.
Liner mounted adhesive tape. Banding & Arrow Tapes are often used in conjunction with EZ Pipe Markers to identify directional flow of pipe content and to fully comply with ANSI /ASME A13.1 2007. Tape provides a 360° visible color code and locator for the actual marker, which indicates pipe content.
Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of insulated and non insulated pipe surfaces.
Surface must be dry and reasonably clean prior to applying adhesive backed label product. Minimum Surface Temperature 50° F (10° C).
Outdoor Durability: 4 to 5 years Mid Continental US
Abrasion Resistance: Good
Water Resistance: Good
Solvent Resistance: Good
Service Temp: -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
Storage Stability: 2 years at 70°F (21° C) with 50 RH