- Item #:
- Tag Reads:
- Scaffolding Identification Tag / Stop Unsafe For Use..
- Tag Type:
- Double Sided 15 mil Matte Vinyl with 3/8'' Brass Grommet
- Tags are sold in packages of 5 tags and nylon ties.
- In Stock
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Scaffold Tags PDF→
To Learn about the Materials used in the making of this sign, refer to the Tab called "Material Descriptions..."
- Material Thickness:
- 4 x 5-1/2” 15 mil Matte Vinyl.
- 3-1/4 x 5-5/8” 15 mil Matte Vinyl.
- Description: Durable 15 mil write on vinyl which is ideal for every day use throughout any facility.
- Outdoor Durability: 2 - 3 years.
- 4 x 5-1/2” Tag: 7/32" ID Brass Grommet and 6” nylon ties (sold in packages of 5 tags & 5 nylon ties).
- 3-1/4 x 5-5/8” Tags: 3/8" ID Brass Grommet and 6” nylon ties (sold in packages of 5 tags & 5 nylon ties).
- Service Temperature: 0°F - 150°F.
Scaffold Tagging & Inspection:
- The most effective means of communication between the scaffold builder and the scaffold user is a scaffold tag.
- The following guidelines will assist you in developing an appropriate tagging system:
- Inspection and tagging of the scaffold is to be performed by a competent worker experienced in the erection of scaffolds.
- A unique scaffold identification tag number must be clearly identified on all tags for tracking purposes.
- All scaffolds shall be inspected after erection as per OSHA requirements.
- All scaffold identification tags will be of solid green, yellow, or red color with black lettering.
- Green Tags will be hung on scaffolds that have been inspected and are safe for use.
- Yellow “CAUTION” tags are used whenever the scaffold has been modified to meet work requirements, and as a result could present a hazard to the user, this tag also informs the user of any fall requirements devices that may be needed.
- Red “DANGER - DO NOT USE” tags will used during erection or dismantling when the scaffold is left unattended and replace all green and yellow tags in the event a scaffold has been deemed unfit for use.
Scaffold Tags 4 x 5-1/2"
Scaffold Tags 3-1/4 x 5-5/8"
.010, .015, or .020 Rigid Matte Vinyl (Tag Material):
Description & Attributes
- This material is typically used for stock and custom hang tags.
- Finish of the tag is a matte write on surface.
- Matte Vinyl is available in several colors.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 2 to 3 years
- Service Temp Range: 0°F to 150°F
- Surface Preparation: None
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks, single or double sided.
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None
- Tag Features: Typically 1 grommetted hole at 3/8” in dia. (unless specified) supplied with 6” nylon ties
- Other Features: some tags have top corners cropped or all 4 corners radius.