Asphalt Anchor Kit For Mounting Sign Base
For use with Fixed Base Y4946 and 78FLEXYPOST
Asphalt mounting anchor kits (for use with fixed bases and flexible posts) include four 6 inch anchors, four 1 inch bolts, four washers, and two bags of grout. Each asphalt mounting anchor kits is installed in four simple steps, and offers unequaled resistance against horizontal and vertical pull.
|Zinc Plated Steel||Y4988||$37.95|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
- Asphalt Anchors Kit Include all of the following:
4 - 6" long Asphalt Anchors
4 - 3/8" x 1" long -full thread- bolts
4 - Washers
2 - Bags of anchor grout (14oz)
- Asphalt Anchor Key Benefits: Our anchors have been specially designed to overcome the asphalt's weakness in 2 ways:
- anchors are unusually long,
- they bond with a hard grout that fills the crevices in the asphalt and the gravel below it, to distribute the forces over a large area.
- Large washer prevents anchor from dropping below the surface, protects the thread from grout overflow, prevents static pull as the bolt is tightened, covers up any irregularities in the asphalt hole.
- Spiral bonds with grout.
- Sealed bottom prevents grout from reaching the internal thread. The embedded grout then seals the anchor interior from water seepage.
- Installation takes minutes from start to finish.
- No damage to the asphalt surface.
- Removable mounting method – the equipment can be removed for service or for seasonal requirements. The anchors stay in the ground and are unobtrusive as they are flush with the asphalt.
- Unequaled resistance to pull both vertically and horizontally
- Drill holes (4) per anchor specs on the side
- Fill holes with grout (1 bag of grout per every 2 holes)
- Push anchors in flush with surface and wait 15 minutes...
- Attach fixed base to anchors by using the 1" long bolts and washers supplied
Asphalt Anchor Specs
|Pull Rated||1,500 lb|
|Shear Rated||1,000 lb|
|Torque Rated||220 lb-in.|