We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Stop Closed Floor Sign
Two 12 × 20″ Panels
|.125″ Polyethylene Plastic||P5346||$49.35||$44.05|
HEAVY DUTY FLOOR STAND
- Heavy duty floor stands are constructed with .125” Impact Resistant Polyethylene.
- Strong, durable polyethylene will not chip, crack or fade.
- Material and printed image are rated for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Same message is printed on both sides of floor stand.
- Ideal for multiple uses and multiple applications.
- .125" Polyethylene is a rust free, chip and crack resistant plastic (in white or yellow) treated for digital and screen printing.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 5 years.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F.
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks.
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen.
Free-Standing Sign Folds Flat for Easy Storage
|Two 12 × 20″ Panels||12″||18 5/16″||10½″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Polyethylene Plastic A tough plastic that is rust free and resistant to chips, cracks, fading and mild chemicals. It is an economical alternative to aluminum without a significant compromise in durability. Thicknesses of .055" and less will easily bend to fit certain surfaces without causing material fractures.||0.125″||3 to 5 Years||-40° to 180° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
The text is printed in Arial Bold font.
The Stop Closed Floor Sign from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.