No Diving Sign
- Item #
- AR Rules and Regulations
- CA Building Code
- IN Administrative Code
- MT Admin. Regulations
- New York Codes and Rules
- NV Admin. Regulations
- TN Rules and Regulations
- WI Administrative Code
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Other configurations of this product are ID Administrative Code.
007-04 Ark. Code R. § 006. SWIMMING POOLS AND OTHER RELATED FACILITIES
Section XX. Safety.
L. Signs and Safety Markings. All signs and depth markers must be clearly readable at all times.
1. No Diving. This sign shall be displayed in conspicuous locations at all pools not meeting the minimum requirements for diving i.e., less than 5 1/2 feet deep. The sign shall read "NO DIVING" with minimum three (3) inch lettering. "NO DIVING" tiles placed conspicuously on the deck shall meet this requirement.
§ 6-1.29 Swimming pool design standards
15.4.3 Depth signs. A sign for pool water depth in use shall be provided and clearly lit and visible. "NO DIVING" sign shall also be provided. The control panel for changing water depth must be located in a safe place, accessible only to lifeguards and pool operator.
(a) Warning signs shall be provided in legible letters at least four (4) inches high as follows:
(4) A sign stating ''No Diving'' shall be posted at nondiving areas and at portions of the pool that are five (5) feet deep or less. ''No Diving'' signs are not required at spas or wading pools.
084. DESIGN DETAIL: NO DIVING SIGN
If a pool is not designed for diving, a conspicuous sign shall be posted which states, "NO DIVING," such sign shall contain lettering no less than six (6) inches high. Pools allowing diving shall be at least eight (8) feet six (6) inches deep and meet manufacturer's installation criteria.
37.115.1402 GENERAL POOL SIGN REQUIREMENT
(4) Pools shall post a "NO DIVING" sign in any area where diving is prohibited.
3120B.1 General. All signs shall have clearly legible letters or numbers not less than 4 inches (102 mm) high, unless otherwise required in this section, affixed to a wall, pole, gate or similar permanent structure in a location visible to all pool users.
3120B.3. No diving sign. Signs shall be posted in conspicuous places and shall state, "NO DIVING" at pools with a maximum water depth of 6 feet or less.
1200-23-5-.02 OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLIC SWIMMING POOLS
(o) Signs. At Type A, B, and C pools, where no lifeguard is required, a warning sign with clearly legible letters at least 4 inches in height shall be placed in plain view stating "WARNING NO LIFEGUARD." No diving sign(s) shall be displayed in conspicuous locations at all pools not meeting the minimum requirements for diving. The sign shall read "NO DIVING," with minimum four (4) inch lettering.
444.116 Limitations on depth; signs prohibiting diving. (NRS 439.200, 444.070)
4. If a pool is not designed for diving, a sign stating "NO DIVING," in contrasting characters of not less than 4 inches (10.16 centimeters) in height, must be posted.
ATCP 76.29 Posting pool and water attraction rules
(c) A pool that is 200 square feet in area or greater that does not have an approved diving well configuration shall have "NO DIVING" signs in at least 4-inch high letters included with the rules listed under par. (b).