Tamper Resistant 2-3/8'' Round Post Sign Brackets
Round Post Sign Brackets are specifically designed for 2-3/8” round posts and feature a unique bracket that prevents vandals from being able to access the nuts that tighten the “U-bolt” around the post. The 1-Way R bolts help deter sign theft by requiring a special tool for installation and removal.
Please note that Round Post Sign Brackets only work with signs that have a 3/8” diameter mounting holes. Each set includes 2 brackets and the hardware needed to mount 1 sign. For installation, users should purchase Y4965 – Screwdriver for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts – or Y4966 - Replacement 1-Way R™ Bits for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts.
Fits 2⅜″ Diameter Posts
|Cast Aluminum||Sold in Packages of 2 - Includes 2 brackets, nuts and one way bolts for sign mounting||Y4964||$18.75||$17.90||$16.95|
- Post Bases
Post Clamp for 2⅜″ Round Posts
Attach your parking or traffic signs to any 2⅜″ post with our new SignGuardian™ Pole Clamp. This unique, patent pending, tamper resistant clamp is easy to install on any 2⅜″ post and will protect from tampering thanks to its innovative design.
- Clamp slides easily onto a 2⅜″ pole.
- Recessed nuts provide extra security for your sign.
- One Way R Bolt attaches your sign directly to the clamp, hiding the nuts behind your sign!
Y4964 Tamper Resistant Round Post Sign Bracket
These brackets are specifically designed for 2⅜″ round posts and feature a unique bracket that prevents vandals from being able to access the nuts that tighten the "U-bolt" around the post.
2 brackets plus sign mounting hardware
Side and front views of the bracket mounted on round post
Single mounted sign on round post using the Y4964 bracket
Parking, Traffic and Property Signs Installation
- Tools required: flat head screw driver (Screwdriver Y4965) and a socket wrench.
- Position and mount 1 clamp to pole (using the socket wrench and the bottom of your sign as a guide).
- Mount the sign to the bracket (using flat head screwdriver)
- Position and mount the second clamp to the pole (this should be the top hole on the sign.)
- Mount sign onto the second clamp.