Concrete & Asphalt Anchor Kit For Mounting Sign Base
- Item #:
½ × 4″ Lag Screws + ½ × 3″ Concrete Anchors + ½″ Washers
|Zinc Plated Steel Lag Screws and Washers with Plastic Anchors||Y4949||$12.35|
- Post Bases
Replacement 8 x 8" Fixed Base
78" Tall Impact Recovery Fixed Base Sign Post
10 lb. Portable Sign Stand with 8 lb. 4' U-Channel Post
27 lb. Cast Iron Portable Sign Stand with 10 lb. 4' Post
2-3/8" Round Post Surface Mount Base
U-Channel Post Surface Mount Base
Square Post Surface Mount Base
CONCRETE AND ASPHALT ANCHORS
- Concrete and Asphalt Anchors Kit Include all of the following:
4 - 1/2" x 3" long concrete orange anchors
4 - 1/2" x 4" long -partial thread- lag screws
4 - Washers
Materials Needed for Installation
- Drill with 5/8" (16mm) Bit
- Small Hammer
- 1/4"Allen Wrench
- One of the following: 3/4" (19mm) socket, 3/4" (19mm) wrench or adjustable wrench.
- Place Fixed Base on surface, align to desired position. Using the base as a template, mark the four (4) holes to establish pattern for drill.
- Drill four (4) holes 3" (75mm) deep using a 5/8" (16mm) drill bit. Clean holes.
- Using a small hammer gently tap the anchors into the holes.
- Place base over the anchors. Put washer onto lag screw. Start lag screw through base hole into anchor. Use 3/4" wrench to tighten lag screw snug into base.
- Place the sign or post into base, check for proper alignment and hand tighten all four socket cap screws. Use 1/4" Allen wrench to snug screws.