Frequently Purchased Together
18 × 27 × 4″ Base with 6′ Post
|Recycled Rubber Base with 6' Steel Square Post||Y4902||$169.95||$163.00||$154.90|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
PHOENIX SIGN STAND DESCRIPTION AND INSTALLATION
What do you need to know about this sign stand?
- The new Phoenix Sign Stand is designed with a pre-drilled square post to accommodate the most popular sign hole patterns.
- You can raise and lower signs anywhere along the six-foot long post for more flexibility
- This Stand is NCHRP-350 approved with a 48”x 48” .080 aluminum sign, as well as, other size signs and with an optional barricade light and flags.
- The recycled rubber base with steel plate firmly grips the road surface.
- Two Phoenix Sign Stands can also be used to support barricade panels to create a type III barricade
- To assemble, first place the steel base plate on the ground, then on top, place the recycled rubberbase and insert the square post into the center opening and secure it with the steel locking pin.
- Once this is complete, you can attach variable sign configurations to the Phoenix Sign Stand.
- Together, the rubber base and steel plate weigh 40lbs.
- Set includes: Recycled Rubber base, 1¾″ x 6' long pre-drilled square pole, Steel Base Plate, Steel locking pin
- Sign mounting hardware is sold separately. We recommend the 2½″ tamperproof bolt set Y4901 or the 2½″ standard bolt set Y3465.
- Mounts any of the following sizes: 12w x 18h", 12w x 6h", 18w x 24h", 24 x 24", 30 x 30", 36 x 36" and 48 x 48" signs (sign layouts with 2 holes)
Illustration of Stand with Different Sign Sizes