Do Not Enter Sign
Do Not Enter Sign
MUTCD compliant Do Not Enter Signs help prevent motor vehicle accidents by alerting drivers that they’re about to enter the wrong direction of a ramp, one-way road, parking lot entrance/exit, or divided highway. When you need to prohibit specific traffic patterns, this is the perfect option for you.
Which Size Do I Choose?
Available in 4 sizes see size tab below for full details:
- 12″ Square - Great for gifts.
- 18″ Square - Great for use in industrial facilities.
- 24″ Square - Great for parking garages and small parking lots.
- 30″ Square - The standard size to be used on single lane conventional public roadways.
Which Material Do I Choose?
Available in 3 MUTCD compliant reflective materials and 1 non-reflective material:
- White Rust-Free Aluminum (non-reflective) - Not for road usage. The best option for commercial and industrial facilities.
- Engineering grade (Type I) - The most economical reflective choice.
- High Intensity Prismatic (Type IV) - The best value based on reflective performance, durability, and price.
- Diamond Grade Prismatic (Type IX) - The best choice for superior reflectivity during daytime, nighttime, and inclement weather. It is also the best option for public roadways.
The Sign Experts:
Do you need help completing your purchase? Our knowledgeable customer service team can help you with any inquiries you may have about purchasing on SafetySign.com or specific questions you may have about Do Not Enter Signs.
Trusted by Thousands:
Every year thousands of shoppers come to SafetySign.com for their sign related needs. Our expertise has helped us earn an industry leading amount of five-star reviews. Don’t just take our word for it though, read our customer testimonials section to hear it from shoppers like you.
To help get your order from the web and to your door as quickly as possible, each in-stock item is processed and routed the same or next business day.
Veteran Owned and Operated Since 1988:
We are a proudly veteran owned and operated business since our New Jersey facility first opened in 1988. To this day we continue to be recognized by our customers for exceptional service and eye for detail.