Frequently Purchased Together
W5430 Black Sign Stand
SafetySign.com’s 30 lb. Cast Iron Portable Sign Stand is manufactured for those that want a strong, sturdy sign stand that is also aesthetically pleasing. The movability of this stand makes it more versatile than a permanent sign post, but it’s also capable of being anchored to concrete or asphalt surfaces should the need arise.
The base weighs 23 pounds and the post is an extra 7 pounds, making the total weight of this outdoor sign stand 30 pounds. Each order includes a bolt set for mounting one sign. This cast iron stand is capable of accommodating 12 x 18”, 18 x 24”, and square and octagon signs up to 24 x 24” with two 3/8” center mounting holes.
Portable sign stands ship in two different packages: one for the base and one for the sign post.
- Cast Iron Sign Stand
- 1 Bolting Set for sign mounting is included with base.
- Assembly (post and base) weighs approx. 30 lbs.
- Base is 17-1/4" in dia. approximately.
- Post is 48" tall
- Mounts any of the following sizes: 12w x 18h", 18w x 24h" and 24 x 24" signs (vertical layouts with 2 holes)
- Ships in 2 packages
- Base can be mounted to concrete or asphalt by using the following anchors: Concrete Anchors Y4949 or Asphalt Anchors Y4988