Yellow Banding Tape
- Item #
- ANSI / ASME
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Yellow Banding Tape meets ANSI/ASME A13.1-2015 compliance for the identification of pipes. The Yellow Banding Tape is blank, with no legend or symbols. Each roll is 30 yards long.
BRIMAR PREMIUM BANDING TAPE
- ANSI / ASME A13.1-2015 "Scheme for the Identification of Piping Systems"
- ANSI Z535.1 "Safety Color Code"
- LEED Compliance: This product complies with the Standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for Commercial Adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). The adhesive backing on this product contains < 4.4 grams / Liter VOC.
Outdoor Grade 3.2 mil thick high gloss adhesive-backed calendered vinyl film, printed using UV and chemical resistant inks, to ensure durability in most commercial/industrial environments.
Liner mounted adhesive tape. Banding & Arrow Tapes are often used in conjunction with EZ Pipe Markers to identify the directional flow of pipe content and to fully comply with ANSI /ASME A13.1 2015. Tape provides a 360° visible color code and locator for the actual marker, which indicates pipe content.
Aggressive Acrylic Adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of insulated and non-insulated pipe surfaces.
The surface must be dry and reasonably clean before applying adhesive-backed label products. Minimum Surface Temperature 50° F (10° C)
- Outdoor Durability
- 4 to 5 years Mid Continental US.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Water Resistance
- Solvent Resistance
- Service Temp
- -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Storage Stability
- 2 years at 70°F (21° C) with 50 RH.