Numbers For Blank NFPA Diamond
Characters Included: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Item #
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Numbers For Blank NFPA Diamond. Package with 1 of each: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
A Numbers For Blank NFPA Diamond has the NFPA rating system for chemical safety and emergency response. A Numbers For Blank NFPA Diamond is a helpful tool to help protect the health and safety of personnel, and is not a replacement for required protective measures for lessening or removing hazards.
Characters: Letters, Words, Numbers & Symbols For NFPA 704 Signs & Labels
Neat, Bold Vinyl Cut Letters, Words, Numbers & Symbols to Identify the Hazard Rating on NFPA Signs & Labels.
Illustration of Vinyl Character
- Liner (paper backing)
- Black Vinyl Characters (with Back Adhesive)
- Clear Masking Overlam
- Mark area where the character will be applied (area must be clean and dry)
- Peel liner off
- Apply character to desired location
- Rub surface area of the character and overlam
- Gently peel masking away leaving just the character