Enter / Do Not Exit Label
Double-Sided Polyester Labels
Sided labels are used on Glass Doors or Windows and can be read from either side.
Durable double-sided labels have the information printed on their front and back sides. Double-sided labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slit in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Double-sided labels are constructed with 2 layers of material:
- Clear Polyester with Adhesive Back
- White Laminate
- Decals are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Printed Image: Image is printed once on each of the 2 layers of material.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.