Red Footprints – 3¾ × 11⅞″
- Item #:
- Footprint Design:
- Red Footprint
Other configurations of this product
- ECCN Certification
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Each set of Red Footprints comes in packages of ten and help direct staff around your facility.
Adheres to Most Floor Types
Our durable footprint decals will stick to most smooth, clean, dry surfaces both indoors and outdoors. They can also be used temporarily on most low-pile carpeting for several months. Buyer should test in non-conspicuous area before proceeding.
These footprints can be removed. Depending on the surface, there may be some residue of adhesive that can be removed with detergent. It’s also possible the adhesive will remove dirt from the surface, leaving the appearance of residue. Buyer should test in non-conspicuous area before proceeding.
3¾ × 11⅞″ Footprint
|3.5 Mil Peel and Stick Vinyl Label||Sold in Packages of 10||Waterproof 13 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||R3720||$24.95|
ANTI-SLIP VINYL FOOTPRINTS
Show Proper Workflow To Save Time!
- Product Description:
- Supplied with a heavy adhesive backing for permanent adhesion to any surface.
- Over laminated with clear Anti-Slip PVC (clear overlam).
- Clear overlam consists of a coarse textured resilient top surface.
- Non-abrasive embossed clear overlam.
- Easily cleaned and mop friendly.
- Footprints size: 3.75” wide x 11.88” high.
- Footprints are available in 4 standard colors:
Red / Green / Blue / Yellow.
- Footprints are sold 10 per package.
- Application: Ideal for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Surface Preparation: smooth, oil-free clean and dry surface.
|3¾ × 11⅞″ Footprint||3 ¾″||11 ⅞″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|