Custom Sprinkler Fire Alarm Sign
This sprinkler system sign complies with the requirements of NFPA 13, which states that all outside alarm devices such as central stations, auxiliary, remote stations or proprietary protective signaling systems should be provided with approved identification signs. Signs should be installed near the alarm device in a conspicuous location.
The sign measures 7 x 5" and 10 x 7”, manufactured on .020″ Rust-Free Aluminum, and pre-drilled with 4 mounting holes. If a different size or material is required, please call 800-274-6271 for a price quote. All custom sprinkler signs require a minimum quantity of 10 signs per legend.
Need to design a custom sign but don’t see a template you like? Email us directly at email@example.com.
Rigid Material: Rust Free Aluminum
- Rust free aluminum signs usually coated white on both sides.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust.
- Aluminum is one of the most durable material options offered, with excellent resistance to harsh weather conditions.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 to 7 years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen Printed