Single Spring Stand for Roll-Up Signs
MASH 2016 & NCHRP-350 Approved
- Item #
- NCHRP 350 Approved
- MUTCD Mounting of Signs
Other configurations of this product are MASH 2016.
Universal brackets will fit all standard 1-1/4" wide fiberglass ribs. Internal lever actuated clamp grips rib firmly and quickly.View and compare our sign stands
* Sign Height: is measured from the ground to the bottom of the sign.
- Meets MUTCD specifications, NCHRP-350 approved when used with roll-up signs.
- Will support both 36″ and 48″ roll-up signs.
- Single heavy duty steel spring provides stability in windy conditions.
- Telescoping legs are equipped with kick releases which allow for quick set-up and tear-down, and two position height adjustment which allows for uneven terrain.
Caution: Users must comply with all legal restrictions for temporary warning signs in accordance with the manual on uniform traffic control devices and local requirements. Please consult local enforcement agency for compliance.
- Extend telescoping legs until locked in place.
- Release leg lock mechanism and lower legs to ground.
- Lift up on center upright until legs lock in place.
- Insert panel into upright holder until spring button snaps in place.
Take Down Instructions:
- Depress spring button and remove panel.
- Release leg lock mechanism and raise legs.
- Depress spring buttons and telescope legs.
2009 Edition Part 6 Figure 6F-2. Methods of Mounting Signs Other Than on Posts
The fourth example shows an orange diamond-shaped sign with a black border and letters with the words "UTILITY WORK AHEAD" in three lines mounted on a vertical pole that is mounted on four horizontal supports. The distance from the bottom of the sign to the bottom of the supports is labeled as "1 ft MIN. above the traveled way." At the top of the sign, three orange flags are shown mounted equidistant apart from each other on short staffs that extend out from the top of the vertical pole at 45-degree angles.