Handicap Access Labels
- Item #:
- T4321, T4331, T4333
- Label Reads:
- Handicapped Parking Sign-Handicap Accessible Symbol
- Label Type:
- Handicap Accessible Door Label
- Adhesive Backed Vinyl or Double Sided Polyester
- Sold in packages of 10.
- In Stock
SYMBOLS OF ACCESS
Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film Labels:
- These labels are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- These Adhesive backed vinyl film labels are printed on side only.
- Vinyl labels are sold in packages of 10.
- Labels have been designed for the following applications: wall or any flat surface mounting.
- Before applying, surface must be clean and dry.
- This label does not have any overlamination.
- Image / Text on labels is printed directly onto the material.
Double Sided labels are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and can Be read from either side.Durable double sided labels have the information printed on their front and back sides. Double sided labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Double Sided labels are constructed with 2 layers of material:
1. Clear Polyester with Adhesive Back
2. White Overlamination
- Decals are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Printed Image: Image is printed once on each of the 2 layers of material. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.