ALUMINUM SIGN MATERIAL DESCRIPTION
Rigid Material: Coated Aluminum (.040):
Description & Attributes
- Rust free aluminum signs usually coated white or yellow on both sides.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust.
- Aluminum is one of the most durable material options offered, with excellent resistance to harsh weather conditions.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 - 7 years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None