Hand Washing Labels
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Stop The Spread Of H1N1
- Label Type:
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces
- Constructed with Outdoor Grade Vinyl. Strong chemical resistance.
- In Stock
Wash Your Hands Reminders
Remind Personnel Handwashing Stops the Spread of Germs.
- Washing your hands can help prevent: Flu Viruses, Colds, Strep Throat, Stomach Viruses
- If soap and clean water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub to clean your hands. Alcohol-based hand rubs significantly reduce the number of germs on skin and are fast-acting.
- Hand washing can prevent infection and illness from spreading from family member to family member and, sometimes, throughout a community. The basic rule is to wash hands before preparing food and after handling uncooked meat and poultry, before eating, after changing diapers, after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one's nose into a tissue, after using the bathroom, and after touching animals or anything in the animal's environment.
Where to mount Wash Your Hands Signs
- Our signs are available in 3 different materials and 3 sizes, we recommend the following:
- Whenever the 5 x 3.5" Polyester Labels are offered, we recommend mounting these labels on mirrors or areas where labels will get in contact with water, these labels are over laminated so water or mild chemical will not affect them.
- Larger Adhesive Backed Vinyl Signs can be mount on walls or any other flat surface as well. These signs are bigger so attention to them should be more immediate than the smaller ones.
- Plastic Signs are provided with 4 mounting holes for concrete or dry wall mounting.
SAFETY LABEL MATERIALS
Label Material: 3.5 Mil Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film:
Description & Attributes
- 3.5 mil thick flexible vinyl film coated with an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Vinyl signs are the most economical option available. A favorite material for indoor application.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 4 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Min. Application Temp: 50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean and Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None
- Sign Features: 1/4” Round Corners
Adhesive Backed Polyester Film with Clear Polyester Over lamination:
Description & AttributesANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs & Labels specifies performance requirements for the design, application, use and placement of safety labels and signs that are intended to identify hazards that a person may encounter while operating or servicing a variety of products.
- Description: Adhesive Backed Polyester Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007 Product Safety Label Standards. Labels are screen printed with UV resistant inks and over laminated with Clear Polyester to ensure a high degree of chemical, abrasion and heat resistance.
- Material: 2 Mil White Polyester with Hi-Performance pressure sensitive Acrylic Adhesive backing (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000) 1 Mil Clear Polyester film coated with a clear pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000).
- Printed Image: Printed image is sealed between 2 layers of polyester. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV resistant inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Packaging: All machinery safety decals are available in convenient packages of 5 or bulk packages of 50.
- Specification Compliance: Machinery Safety Decal comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 to 8 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 302°F
- Min. Application Temperature: -50° F
- Performance: Resists abrasion, most chemical spills and suitable for high temperatures.
- Surface Preparation: Clean & Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Resistant Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen Printing
- Over laminate: 1 Mil Clear Polyester
- Label Features: Round Corners and back-slit for easy installation.