Hand Washing Labels
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Please Wash Your Hands Before Returning To Work
- Label Type:
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces
- Constructed with Outdoor Grade Vinyl. Strong chemical resistance.
- In Stock
SAFETY LABEL MATERIALS
Label Material: 3.5 Mil Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film:
Description & Attributes
- 3.5 mil thick flexible vinyl film coated with an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Vinyl signs are the most economical option available. A favorite material for indoor application.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 4 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Min. Application Temp: 50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean and Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None
- Sign Features: 1/4” Round Corners
Adhesive Backed Polyester Film with Clear Polyester Over lamination:
Description & AttributesANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs & Labels specifies performance requirements for the design, application, use and placement of safety labels and signs that are intended to identify hazards that a person may encounter while operating or servicing a variety of products.
- Description: Adhesive Backed Polyester Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007 Product Safety Label Standards. Labels are screen printed with UV resistant inks and over laminated with Clear Polyester to ensure a high degree of chemical, abrasion and heat resistance.
- Material: 2 Mil White Polyester with Hi-Performance pressure sensitive Acrylic Adhesive backing (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000) 1 Mil Clear Polyester film coated with a clear pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000).
- Printed Image: Printed image is sealed between 2 layers of polyester. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV resistant inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Packaging: All machinery safety decals are available in convenient packages of 5 or bulk packages of 50.
- Specification Compliance: Machinery Safety Decal comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 to 8 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 302°F
- Min. Application Temperature: -50° F
- Performance: Resists abrasion, most chemical spills and suitable for high temperatures.
- Surface Preparation: Clean & Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Resistant Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen Printing
- Over laminate: 1 Mil Clear Polyester
- Label Features: Round Corners and back-slit for easy installation.