POLYETHYLENE SIGN MATERIAL DESCRIPTION
Rigid Material: Treated Polyethylene Plastic (.055", .125"):
Description & Attributes
- Polyethylene is a rust free, chip and crack resistant plastic (in white or yellow) treated for digital and screen printing.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- Polyethylene signs are an economical alternative to aluminum signs, without significant compromise on durability.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- .055 thick plastic is typically used for safety signs up to 20 x 14”
- .125 thick plastic is typically used for parking and traffic signs 12 x 18” and larger.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 5 years
- Material Flexibility: .055" thick bends easily without causing material fractures, could be molded to fit certain surfaces.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None