We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 1 to 25||Y5686-1-25||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 26 to 50||Y5686-26-50||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 51 to 75||Y5686-51-75||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 76 to 100||Y5686-76-100||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 101 to 125||Y5686-101-125||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 126 to 150||Y5686-126-150||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 151 to 175||Y5686-151-175||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 25 - Number Set 176 to 200||Y5686-176-200||$44.10||$41.85||$39.40|
Face adhesive parking permit stickers are sold in five different number sets, and sequential numbering runs up to 200. These durable polyester parking permit stickers are designed to be applied to the inside of a glass window and come with a slitted detachable liner for easy peel-and-stick application.
PARKING PERMIT LABELS
Parking Permit Label Construction:These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside. These labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
Parking Permits Description:
- Size of parking permit label is: 2 x 2”
- Parking permit labels are available with sequential numbering.
- Numbered labels are sold in sets of 25: 1 thru 25 / 26 thru 50 / 51 thru 75 / 76 thru 100 / 101 thru 125 / 126 thru 150 / 151 thru 175 / 176 thru 200
|Available Materials||Corner Radius||Diagram|
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Face-Adhesive Polyester Polyester labels made with 2 mils white polyester coated with an aggressive LEED compliant permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that bonds well to glass surfaces. Non-printed area is white. Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||2 mils||4 to 5 Years||-40°F to 302°F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in Arial Black font.
The Parking Permit Sticker from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.