½ × 4″ Lag Screws + ½ × 3″ Concrete Anchors + ½″ Washers
|Zinc Plated Steel Lag Screws and Washers with Plastic Anchors||Y4949||$8.50|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
- Concrete Anchors Kit Include all of the following:
4 - 1/2" x 3" long concrete orange anchors
4 - 1/2" x 4" long -partial thread- lag screws
4 - Washers
Materials Needed for Installation
- Drill with 5/8" (16mm) Bit
- Small Hammer
- 1/4"Allen Wrench
- One of the following: 3/4" (19mm) socket, 3/4" (19mm) wrench or adjustable wrench.
- Place Fixed Base on surface, align to desired position. Using the base as a template, mark the four (4) holes to establish pattern for drill.
- Drill four (4) holes 3" (75mm) deep using a 5/8" (16mm) drill bit. Clean holes.
- Using a small hammer gently tap the anchors into the holes.
- Place base over the anchors. Put washer onto lag screw. Start lag screw through base hole into anchor. Use 3/4" wrench to tighten lag screw snug into base.
- Place the sign or post into base, check for proper alignment and hand tighten all four socket cap screws. Use 1/4" Allen wrench to snug screws.