½ × 4″ Lag Screws + ½ × 3″ Concrete Anchors + ½″ Washers
|Zinc Plated Steel Lag Screws and Washers with Plastic Anchors||Y4949||$8.50|
Concrete mounting anchor kits secure fixed bases and flexible posts. Concrete mounting anchor kits include four 1/2 inch x 3 inch long concrete orange anchors, four 1/2 inch x 4 inch long partial thread lag screws, and four washers. Installation of concrete mounting anchor kits is simple and offers superior resistance against pulling.
- Concrete Anchors Kit Include all of the following:
4 - 1/2" x 3" long concrete orange anchors
4 - 1/2" x 4" long -partial thread- lag screws
4 - Washers
Materials Needed for Installation
- Drill with 5/8" (16mm) Bit
- Small Hammer
- 1/4"Allen Wrench
- One of the following: 3/4" (19mm) socket, 3/4" (19mm) wrench or adjustable wrench.
- Place Fixed Base on surface, align to desired position. Using the base as a template, mark the four (4) holes to establish pattern for drill.
- Drill four (4) holes 3" (75mm) deep using a 5/8" (16mm) drill bit. Clean holes.
- Using a small hammer gently tap the anchors into the holes.
- Place base over the anchors. Put washer onto lag screw. Start lag screw through base hole into anchor. Use 3/4" wrench to tighten lag screw snug into base.
- Place the sign or post into base, check for proper alignment and hand tighten all four socket cap screws. Use 1/4" Allen wrench to snug screws.