Caution Do Not Enter Barricade Tape
- Item #:
- Barricade Tape Reads:
- Caution Do Not Enter
- English. Also available in Bilingual (English/Spanish).
3″ Wide Tape, 1000′ Roll
|4 Mil Polyethylene Plastic||P3610||$28.50|
This Caution Do Not Enter Barricade Tape uses safety and informational messages for workplace and compliance concerns. A Caution Do Not Enter Barricade Tape is a useful tool to help protect the health and safety of others, but is not a substitute for required protective measures for eliminating or reducing hazards.
- Our Barricade Tapes meet OSHA 1910.144 for marking physical hazards.
- Tape is a lightweight, economical, reusable polyethylene.
- Continuous repeat of warning message.
- Our barricade tapes can be tied, stapled or nailed in place.
- Tape consists of high visibility safety yellow polyethylene (plastic) with bold black letters.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Tape Size: 3in. x 1000 ft.
- Standard letter height: 2 in.
- Material Thickness: 4 Mil Polyethylene
- Tape Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Test Procedure: ASTM-D-882, Method A
- Specimen Conditions: 73ºF / 50% R.H.
- Test Temperature: 73ºF
- Elongation: 552%
- Tensile Strength (Transverse): 2,100 psi
- Tensile Strength (Longitudinal): 2,870 psi
|3″ Wide Tape, 1000′ Roll||3″||12000″||2″||