We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Caution Door Swings Out Label
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Caution Door Swings Out
Other configurations of this product
- LEED Compliant
|4.65 Mil Double-Sided Adhesive Polyester||Sold in Packages of 5||G2024-CG||$17.60||$16.70||$15.05|
This Caution Door Swings Out Label has informational messages for safety protocol and compliance. A Caution Door Swings Out Label is a helpful resource to aid in the protection of the health and safety of staff, and is not an alternative for required protective measures for eliminating or reducing hazards.
DOUBLE SIDED POLYESTER LABELS
Double Sided labels are used on Glass Doors or Windows and can be read from either side.
Durable double sided labels have the information printed on their front and back sides. Double sided labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Double Sided labels are constructed with 2 layers of material:
1. Clear Polyester with Adhesive Back
2. White Laminate
- Decals are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Printed Image: Image is printed once on each of the 2 layers of material.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
|6″ Circle||6″||⅝″||Up to 15′ 7″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Double-Sided Adhesive Polyester 2 mils thick clear polyester with a 2.65 mils thick barrier film that has a LEED compliant permanent pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive that creates a strong bond to glass surfaces. Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||4.65 mils||4 to 5 Years||-40° to 302° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in Arial Black font.
The Caution Door Swings Out Label from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.