We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Push Pull Labels
Two 2 × 6″ Labels
|2 Mil Face-Adhesive Clear Polyester||Sold in Packages of 5 - 5 sheets with 1 Push and 1 Pull label per sheet||G2014||$9.20||$8.70||$7.90|
CLEAR POLYESTER / FACE ADHESIVE LABELS
Clear Labels With Face Adhesive are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and Can Be Read From One Direction Only.
These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is printed using UV resistant inks.
- Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
|Two 2 × 6″ Labels||4″||6″||1⅛″||Up to 28′ 1″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Face-Adhesive Clear Polyester Polyester labels made with 2 mils clear polyester coated with an aggressive LEED compliant permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that bonds well to glass surfaces. Non-printed area is clear. Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||2 mils||4 to 5 Years||-40°F to 302°F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in Arial Black font.
The Push Pull Labels from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.